fredag 11. september 2009

"The Bourne Identity" A-Seen-Before



It's a thrill ride of realistic blood-pumping-adrenaline-action

Now, here's sort of how this blog will work - I'll review and grade movies as I see them, even though I might have seen them before - this is one of those cases. In the future I will mark these movies with a small phrase - A-Seen-Before.

"The Bourne Identity" is the first movie in the trilogy-series that tells the tale of a man who wakes up with no memory - for then to find himself entangled into a deep network of conspiracies that reveals an identity he would rather had remained forgotten.

And I think that's about as much of the plot I'm willing to spoil - because if you haven't seen this movie yet and claim to be a film-lover, you've been lazy and need to open your eyes. The actors are brilliant (one of the first times Clive Owen appeared on the big screen), the plot thickens all the time and every motion that Matt Damon does as Jason Bourne is thoroughly designed, believable but most of all - SO fun to watch! There must be an inner child in me that just loves the idea of an unarmed man beating the crap out of 4 big American soldiers.

5-popcorn score, but not a 6 - those are for the REALLY special ones, ladies and gentlemen.

Sincerely
JanaMart

1 kommentar:

  1. Can't say the movie ever caught me = / And no, it's not cos I'm a girl, and you know it =_= I just didn't like it :B

    SvarSlett